- Why haven’t I received an email confirmation?
- An automated email confirmation is sent to your email address once your order has been placed and should be received within 30 minutes of placing your order.
- If you do not receive this email, it's likely that it was caught in your SPAM filter. If you are able to, please check your SPAM folder.
- If a confirmation email has not been received within 24 hours, please email us at email@example.com
- How do I change the address for an order?
- Your delivery address can be changed up until it has been processed by Customer Services. After this we regret we are unable to change a delivery address.
- For further enquiries with regard to this please email customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order up until Customer Services has processed your order.
- Regrettably, if your order required has already been processed we are unable to cancel the order.
- Will I be notified, if my item is unavailable?
- You will receive an automatic email confirmation of your order but this does not confirm the item is in stock.
- In the event that an item you have ordered is delayed or out of stock, a member of Customer Services will contact you and notify you of the "in stock" date. If you do not wish to remain on our waiting list, they will be able to offer you an alternative colour option or design.
- How do I view my Order History?
- To view your Order History you must create an account on this website before or during the placing of your order. Once the account is logged in, visit the 'My Account' section for order history details.
- If you have not created an account with us, you can do so here.
- I have forgotten my password to ‘My Account’?
- If you have forgotten your password, please click here.
- Alternatively click on the 'Forgotten Password' button on the log in screen within 'My Account', and we will send you an email link for resetting the new password.
- If you are having problems logging on then please contact Customer Services on email@example.com
- Why should I register for an account with Tonbey?
When you register for an account you will be able to:
- Track the progress of your orders
- View your order history
- Register for Tonbey’s Newsletter to hear about news, new products, special offers and other promotional announcements.
- How can I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
Please log in to your account where you will be able to adjust your preferences.
- How do I contact Customer Services?
Please click here for full details of how to contact us.
- Do I get a warranty with my purchase?
All Tonbey leather products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship for three months from the date of purchase (this in no way affects your statutory rights). However, Should any manufacturing fault appear on your Tonbey product within three months of purchase, please return it to us with proof of purchase. Where possible we will try to repair it, or if it cannot be repaired, we will replace it for you. Please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be pleased to handle your query.
- Is my information held securely by Tonbey?
- How do I look after my leather product?
- We recommend that you store leather away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour fading.
- Leather is an organic, natural material so you may find the surface shows some minor variations in colour or even the occasional small natural markings.
- What action should be taken if my leather product gets wet?
- Take immediate action if the leather gets wet. Dab with a soft, absorbent cloth and it should be stuffed and left to dry naturally, in a cool dark place.
- Please be aware that force drying will damage the product as will over stretching.
- How do I care for my Jewellery?
- As a natural gem, Pearls require special care to keep them looking their best. They are particularly susceptible to damage from chemicals such as make-up and hair spray. Pearls can easily absorb these substances damaging the natural shine of the Pearl.
- Wipe your Pearls with a soft, lint-free cloth as soon as you take them off. The cloth can be dampened with water, or it can be dry. If damp, allow the Pearls to air dry before putting them away.
- Don’t store your Pearls with other jewellery because they can easily be scratched when metal or gemstones rub against them. Keep them in a soft cloth bag. Plastic bag can damage your pearl.
- Do not store gold plated and silver jewellery together. Great care should be taken to avoid contact with direct sunlight. Gold or Silver Jewellery can be cleaned with a soft cloth.
- Will my product be gift boxed?
All Tonbey orders arrive in signature Tonbey packaging featuring Bee logo detailing and tied with Tonbey logo ribbons.